Scrap Twist Blog Train - 70's Flashback

I have a large contribution this month. It was my turn to choose the theme and color palette. I just love anything Retro. Can you say "Groovy"?  I made several smaller kits so your download would not be so large. I hope you enjoy! Have a blessed day!

These links have expired. You can purchase a revised edition of this kit in my store.









Please don't forget to visit the other designers sites so you can have a complete bundle of this "Groovy" Collection!


Scrap Twist Fan Page
Songbird Scraps <<<<< YOU ARE HERE
Nellie Bell
Dancing Tiger Designs
The Preacher's Gal
Lady DG Scrap
Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Scrap Twist Free4All


If you like this Mini Kit, please visit our Scrap Twist Free4All Facebook Group to grab this exclusive. We have lots of great stuff to download.



Comments

Pam K said…
Wow! What a groovy collection of goodies!! Thanks so much for sharing your creations -- the Flashback brings back lots of fond memories!
MomOnceAgain said…
Thanks for your generosity sharing all of these things with us! Blessings to you and yours!
You are quite welcome. Enjoy!!
You are quite welcome. Enjoy!!
ChloĆ© said…
Thank you very much for these beautiful papers !
You are quite welcome. Enjoy!
AB Rocks said…
I absolutely ADORE your theme & your designs for it. Thank-You so much for a gorgeous memory gift. :) Blessed Be.
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024