Hello April

Hello April
Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train has left the station! This month the theme is Hello April. I just love the month of April where I live in Virginia. All the beautiful spring flowers are starting to bloom, with such beautiful colors. It's such a lovely feeling of new life and God's most wonderful gift to us of nature. I hope you enjoy your download. Please visit the other designers sites and get their portion. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you all have a happy and blessed day!



EXPIRED



Marniejo's House of Scraps
Songbird Scraps Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Design
KJDdesigns
Dancing Tiger Designs
Nellie Bell
Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Lady DGScraps

Comments

Jerrie said…
Thank You this is so springy! I can't wait for some warmer weather !!!
Gala said…
Красота! Большое спасибо!
Your welcome! I hope you enjoy!
Your welcome! I hope you enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024