Summer Breeze

Hello everyone! Today I have for you, my contribution to the Pixel Scrapper Spring 2018 Kit Series Designer Challenge. We were all to choose our own theme and color palette. I chose Summer Breeze. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it.  Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you all have a happy and blessed day!







_________________________________________________________________________
DOWNLOAD EXPIRED. YOU CAN PURCHASE IN MY STORE.
Make sure to visit Pixel Scrapper and get the other designers contribution. They have all made some beautiful kits for you.

Comments

Madge said…
Thank you, Tammy.... these are beautiful!
sewmaggie said…
This is a beautiful kit! Thank you! A note - the last download (Xtras), downloads, but wouldn't open. I added a .zip to the end of it, and it unzipped with no problem. You may want to check it and add the .zip to the download file. The elements in it are wonderful - hate for anybody to miss them!
Mary A said…
awesome kit---love the theme & thanks so much sharing your beautiful kit--love it!! xoxo
genie said…
beautiful kit, thank you so much
Chloé said…
WOW ! Thank you so much for this amazing kit ! Just love it !
DE said…
Absolutely beautiful! thanks!
Mina-Grafica said…
thanks many thanks
Unknown said…
Thank you so much for these glorious Scraps
Netcooks said…
Thank you for this gorgeous kit!
AB Rocks said…
Beautiful colors, beautiful designs. Thank-You for your generosity.
Gala said…
Великолепная коллекция! Большое спасибо!
Absolutely beautiful! thanks!
Wilma Ali said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilma Ali said…

Tammy !!! I would like to know how you get to that X-tra's folder !!
I have a secret PSP group in the Netherlands and all this is in this folder
assignments that are mine !!
And my own made tubes!
I have not given permission to anyone to share this folder with you !!
I would therefore like you to delete these !!
Cindy said…
Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit
TugglesCreative said…
Thank you for sharing, beautiful kit
Anonymous said…
Super beau! Merci!
Jnet

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024