Childrens Character Party

Happy October everyone! This is my contribution for Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train. This month, the theme is called Childrens Character Party. We all got to choose a different character, so I chose Red Riding Hood. I always loved to hear that story as a child. I hope you all enjoy! Thank you so much for visiting my site. Make sure to visit the other designers sites and grab their portion. They were all so creative with their characters and did a fantastic job. I hope you all have a happy and blessed day! God Bless You!

Check out my Store I have added some new kits!





Marniejo's House of Scraps

KJDdesigns

Rush Ranch

Nellie Bell

Songbird Scraps Designs

LEA Art Designs

Moore Blessings Digital Designs

The Preacher's Gal

Comments

Gala said…
Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!
Mary A said…
So very cute & thanks so much for sharing xxxxx
AB Rocks said…
{Well, Grandma, what wonderful designs you have contributed to the STBT.
Thank-You, RRH. There are lots of wonderful gifts in the train from all my friends there.}
A little tale of the Children's Character Party blog train.
THANK-YOU, Songbird, for this wonderful contribution.
Blessed Be.
scraptraci said…
thank you so very much
Pam K said…
Love Red Riding Hood!! Thanks for sharing your creation!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024