Book Of Dreams

Hello everyone! This is my contribution for Scrappin' Your Heart Out Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Book Of Dreams". We were each supposed to choose a book that we love and make our kit according. I chose Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I hope you enjoy!  Please make sure to visit all the designers sites, as they have all made some beautiful things for you! Thank you all so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

P.S. Make sure to visit my Store at My Memories. I have some new kits added and I also have a new Christmas FREEBIE that will be available on Friday, Nov. 23.






Check out our Blog 

and if you are a designer and would like to contribute to the train with us come and join ourFB Page (designers only and make sure sure to answer the questions please)

Comments

Angelhaze said…
Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful designs.❤️❤️❤️
Shannon said…
Very beautiful thank you
SiskiyouSue said…
Beautiful kit, perfect for your book choice. I love it also!
Pam K said…
A wonderful book!! Thanks so much for sharing your creation!
Lis said…
Thank you so much!
Ann said…
Thank you this is beautiful!
Mary said…
Gracias por tu bondad en compartir.
Saludos.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train February 2024