In All Circumstances

Hello everyone! This is my contribution to We Believe Blog Train. This month the theme is called
"In All Circumstances", based on the scripture 1 Thessalonians 5:18
"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you". I hope you
enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit all the other designers sites, as they have all made some
beautiful things for you! Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you all have a happy & blessed day!

P.S.
Visit my STORE at My Memories and check out my latest kits. I have a new Christmas kit called
"Reason For The Season" that was just added this week.




Rush Ranch

A-M Designs

Nellie Bell

Dreamn4ever Designs

Songbird Scraps Designs

Crystal'z Colorz

Lori Imel Designs

Moore Blessings Digital Designs

LEA Art Designs

The Preacher's Gal


Comments

Mary K said…
Thank you so much. What a beautiful kit!
Annelie said…
Thank you so much!
Shannon said…
Thank you for your beautiful kit!
LeeAnn said…
Thank you so much for the super mini kit.
Pam K said…
A beautiful color palette & a wonderful verse ... thanks so much for sharing your beautiful contribution to the blog train. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving -- God bless!
Mary said…
Gorgeous colors!!! Love the frame, ribbons, flowers!!! They are all just beautiful!!! The Bible and Jesus word art are both amazing!!! I just love the envelopes!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Dee said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful kit! God bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024