Kindness Is Contagious

Hello everyone! This is my contribution to Scrap Designers Blog Train. The theme is called Kindness Is Contagious. I hope you all enjoy! Please make sure to visit the other designers sites, as they have all made some fantastic things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you all have a happy and blessed day!

P.S.
Check out my Store at My Memories, I have added some new kits.




Angelhaze
Lady DG Scrap
AnnieC Digitals
Joy's Creations
Moore Blessings
KJD Designs
Songbird Scrap Designs
LEA Art Designs
Skinni'z Statz, Scrapz and Stuff
Promethean Concepts
DigiJen Scraps
The Rush Ranch


Comments

Angelhaze said…
Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful designs.❤️❤️❤️
Pam K said…
Beautiful contribution to this month's train -- Thanks so much for sharing it!
Thanks ever so much for your kind share this month!
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much!
LeeAnn said…
Thank you very much for this addition to the SBDT!
You welcome everyone!! I hope you all enjoy! God Bless!!
Anonymous said…
Merci beaucoup to the generous Bird !
C from Paris ♥
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за чудесный набор!
Shannon said…
So pretty, thank you

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024