No Greater Love

We Believe Blog Train has left the station!! This month the theme is based on scripture John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." I hope you enjoy  my contribution. Make sure to visit all the designers sites, as they have made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day! God bless you!!

P.S.
Visit my store as I have added some new kits and freebies... ALSO, I am participating in the My Memories Blog Train which comes out TOMORROW Feb.16, so come back and grab that too.








Songbird Scraps Designs

A-M Designs

Crystal'z Colorz

Rush Ranch

Dreamn4ever Designs

Lori Imel Designs

Nellie Bell

Moore Blessings Digital Designs

The Preacher's Gal

Comments

LeeAnn said…
Thank you for the great mini for "No Greater Love".
Shannon said…
Beautiful, I really love the papers. Thank you
Pam K said…
Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation!
Patti said…
So pretty, thank you.
Thanks a lot for the awesome gift! Appreciate it so very much!
Cesc said…
Such a moving theme. We frequently park next to a spot reserved for widow(er)s of military killed in action. My husband and I always start to tear up when we see someone park there. Thanks for the compassionate hearts.
Lis said…
Thank you so much! Appreciate it so very much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024