Scrap Twist Blog Train - Coming Up Daisies

Happy June!! Here is my contribution for Scrap Twist Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Coming Up Daisies". I hope you enjoy my part. Make sure to visit all the designers sites and grab their portion. They have all made some great things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!

P.S.
Visit my store at My Memories and check out the new kits I have added.






KJDdesigns
Dancing Tiger Designs
The Brown Owl
Rush Ranch
Brandi White Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Marniejo's House of Scraps
tp designs
Nellie Bell
Lady DG Scrap

Comments

Angelhaze said…
Thank you very much for these wonderful designs,I like them.💖💖💖
Thank you as always, much appreciated
LeeAnn said…
I love daisies! Thanks you for your contribution to the Blog Train!
FlatWhite said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за все Ваши прекрасные работы!
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!
Lis said…
Very nice! Thank you for sharing!
Cesc said…
What a charming kit. Thanks for your colorful part.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024