We Believe Blog Train June 2019

Hello! Welcome to We Believe Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Be Strong" based on the scripture “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9 This is perfect for Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! Thank you so much for visiting my site and make sure to check out the other designers sites, as they have made some beautiful things for you. God Bless You! 😇

P.S. Check out my new store kits I have added some fun new things.  STORE








Songbird Scraps Designs
Rush Ranch
Nellie Bell
A-M Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Living4him
We Believe Blog Page

Comments

Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Ranch Creations said…
Thank you so much, it's beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Very nice, thanks much!
Anonymous said…
Awesome! Thanks for the share :)
LeeAnn said…
Thank you very much!
hummerdawn said…
Thank you so much.
Anonymous said…
Merci beaucoup Tammy ! This is very nice.
C from Paris ♥
Pam K said…
Beautiful! I especially love the silhouette!! Thanks so much for sharing your creation!
You are quite welcome. I hope you all enjoy!!
Beautiful share this month, thanks
Lis said…
Beautiful! Love the silhouette! Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024