Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train - Feed Me

Happy July to you! Here is my contribution for Scrap Twist Designers Blog Trian. This month the theme is called Feed Me. Immediately when I saw the color palette, I saw veggies. I hope you enjoy my part. Make sure to visit all the designers sites and get their contribution. They have all made some great things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy and blessed day! God Bless you!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits.  😊






Brandi White Designs
Dancing Tiger Designs
Marniejo's House of Scraps
KJDdesigns
Rush Ranch
Nellie Bell
Songbird Scraps Designs <<< You are here
The Brown Owl
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
tp designs

Comments

SiskiyouSue said…
Thank you, this is so much fun!
jpvicki said…
This is sweet! Thank you!
Angelhaze said…
Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful work.❤️❤️❤️
Lis said…
Thanks a lot for this beautiful mini!
Thanks so very much for your share of this awesome train!
Mary said…
Love the colors!!! Love all the veggies!! The are fantastic!!! Love the frame and bow!! The are lovely!!! The papers are just absolutely stunning!!! Love the artsy feel to them!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Gala said…
Красота! Большое спасибо за ваш чудесный набор!
R said…
Thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024