We Believe Blog Train July 2019


Hello to you! I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far and making lots of great memories to scrap. This is my contribution for We Believe Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Rivers In The Desert", based on the scripture Isaiah 43:19. 
"Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert."
I hope you enjoy my part. Make sure to visit all the other designers sites and get their portion. They have all made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!

P.S. Check out my new kits in my STORE at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits.







Rush Ranch
Nellie Bell
Songbird Scraps Designs <<< You are HERE
Dreamn4ever Designs
A-M Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
We Believe Blog Page

Comments

Shannon said…
Very pretty, thank you!
Pam K said…
Gorgeous contribution to this month's train -- I especially love the papers! Thanks so much for sharing -- God bless!
LeeAnn said…
Thank you very much! Rivers in the desert is a wonderful thought!
hummerdawn said…
Thank you for the pretty kit!
Thanks so much for your lovely contribution!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Mom2mykids said…
Thank you so much!
Mary said…
The crosses are gorgeous!!! The angel on the cloud is absolutely amazing!!! The flowers and frames are beautiful!!! The papers are just stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!
Lis said…
Thank you so much!
R said…
Thank you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024