Bohemian Rhapsody

Hello August!! I hope you all have had a wonderful summer, making lots of fond memories. This is my contribution to Pixel Scrapper Blog Train. The theme this month is called "Bohemian Rhapsody" with a fun color palette. I hope you enjoy my part. Make sure to get all of the designers contributions. They have all made some gorgeous things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! You will find the link to the full blog train listing at the bottom of this post.

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits and a freebie!!








Comments

LeeAnn said…
Thank you very much!
Shannon said…
Gorgeous, thank you very much.
Thanks for all these lovelies!
Tammy said…
Thank you for sharing!
Netcooks said…
Thank you so much!
Christina in NC said…
Thank you -such fun brights!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за замечательный набор!
Pam K said…
Thank you, Tammy!!
Lis said…
Thank you very much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024