Make S'more Memories

Hello August!! I hope you all have had a great summer so far. This is my contribution to the Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Make S'more Memories". I hope you enjoy your download. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites, as they have all made some fantastic things for you.  Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits and a freebie!!






Rush Ranch
Marniejo's House of Scraps
KJDdesigns
Nellie Bell
tp designs
Songbird Scraps Designs <<< YOU ARE HERE
The Brown Owl
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Lori Imel Designs
Honeysuckle Lane Designs

Comments

SiskiyouSue said…
Perfect for scrapping our adventures! Thank y ou.
Shannon said…
So cute, thank you.
Yum, thanks a lot for your share
Pam K said…
Love those ooey, gooey smores!! Thanks for sharing your creation!!
Gala said…
Прекрасный набор! Большое спасибо!
Anonymous said…
Merci beaucoup !
I feel greedy...this is breakfast time over here (5.45 a.m.)
C from Paris :D

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024