Cozy Mountain Lodge

Howdy!! Can you believe that September is here? We are heading into the Autumn season here in Virginia in a few weeks. It's always so beautiful when the leaves start to change colors. This is my contribution to Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Cozy Mountain Lodge" with beautiful Autumn colors. I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites, they have made some gorgeous things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits and a beautiful new collection will be released in just a few more days. Make sure to watch out for it!!






tp designs
KJDdesigns
Rush Ranch
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Nellie Bell
Dancing Tiger designs
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs --- YOU ARE HERE
Honeysuckle Lane Designs
Lady DGScrap



Comments

Shannon said…
Very pretty, Tammy, thank you so much! I love the adorable little cabin.
Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy!!
Scarette said…
Thank you for this great kit. I love your designs and I am still in awe of that Music bundle you created!
VJ said…
Thank you so much for the wonderful download! Love the cabin!
kylesgranma said…
Thank you so much for sharing
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Pam K said…
Love your contribution to the train -- thanks for sharing it!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024