Renaissance Faire

Welcome to September everyone!! Here is my contribution to the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Renaissance Faire" with a beautiful color palette. I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to get all the contributions. The ladies have made some fantastic things for you to enjoy!! The link for the full listing is posted below. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits and I have a beautiful new collection come out in a few days, so make sure to watch out for it.







Comments

Shannon said…
Gorgeous! Love the castle! Thank you
kellaroo said…
I love the beautiful frame and the knight! I plan to make a card with the knight and the lovely lady and send it to my preschool grandsons who are learning about that era. Thank you!!
Thank you, and you are quite welcome!! I hope you enjoy! Kellaroo, I would love to see your card after you finish!!
Anonymous said…
thank you (lady22-Bourico)
Terrific blog train share, thanks
Pam K said…
So cute -- love that castle & the beautiful papers! Thanks so much for sharing, Tammy!!
Mary K said…
You captured this Era perfectly!! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024