Digital Scrapbook Day Sale and Freebies

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day/Weekend!!  There is so much going on over at My Memories for our fabulous customers as a THANK YOU. I would like first to introduce you to my  new exclusive kit called "Baseball", just released today. You can get this bundle kit for 50% off and a FREEBIE mini kit to match as a "Thank You" gift for being such a fabulous customer from October 4 - 6. I also have a FREE mini kit just for you as a "Thank You" called "Fall Softly" with a beautiful soft color palette. There are a total of 35 FREEBIES from our generous designers. I hope you enjoy!!




You can get My Memories Suite software this weekend for 50% off. I love this software. Please use the code below. Thank you!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024