My Memories Blog Train October 2019

Hello to you!! It's hard to believe that October is half way over. This month has flown by so fast.  This is my contribution for My Memories Blog Train. I had fun this month with the colors, I even made a beautiful kit "Autumn Days" for my store to match so you can get even more goodies for your collection. Thank you so very much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! God Bless You!!

P.S. Make sure to visit my STORE and check out my new kits. I have added some fun things for you.










ADB Designs
Digi Deborah Designs
Over the Fence Designs
PattyB Scraps
Designs by Lisa Minor
KJDdesigns
Kathryn Estry
WinksArt Graphics
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Snickerdoodle Designs
LLL Creations
Scrapbookcrazy Creations
Couric Designs
Kastagnette
Happy Scrap Arts
PS Digital Memories
Scrap de Yas
Carolyn's Scrap Creations
LouiseL
PrettyJu Scrap
Songbird Scraps Designs <<<< YOU ARE HERE
Pat's Scrap
Armina Designs
Elizabeth's Market Cross
Caroline B.
Aimee Harrison Designs
Creatively Obsessed
Marie H Designs
Mystery Scraps
Polka Dot Chicks
QueenBrat Digital Designs
Cutie Pie Scraps
Syrena's Scrap Art
Moore Blessings Digital Design
Memory Mosaic
Lins Creations
Connie Prince
Tbeartes
FranB Designs
Sugar Moon Designs
Becky's Creations
Lori Imel Designs
Day Dreams 'n Designs

Comments

Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Shannon said…
So pretty,thank you
Karen said…
Beautiful kit thank you x
Thanks for your portion of the train
You are all quite welcome. I hope you enjoy

scraptraci said…
thank you so much for your freebie
AB Rocks said…
Thank-You for the beautiful interpetation on the palette for this month's contribution to the BT.
Pam K said…
This is beautiful -- thanks for sharing the mini!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024