Pumpkin Spice

October is here! October is one of my favorite months of the year. Here in Virginia, we have the most beautiful colors in the fall. This is my contribution for Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Pumpkin Spice" with a lovely color palette. Yummy, I just love anything that taste like pumpkin spice! I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit the other designers sites and get their portion. They have all made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you all have a lovely October and a happy & blessed day!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some fun new kits and I will have a FREEBIE coming up soon to match my new Exclusive kit. Make sure to keep checking the store. We will be having treats.





tp designs
KJDdesigns
Rush Ranch
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Nellie Bell
The Brown Owl
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Lady DGScrap
Honeysuckle Lane Designs
Dancing Tiger designs



Comments

Ranch Creations said…
Thank you, this is so cute!
kylesgranma said…
Thank you so much for sharing.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for your adorable contribution!
Scarette said…
Thank you for these wonderful kits.
I am still in awe of your Musical Bundle!!!
AB Rocks said…
Thank you for this colorful creation.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful!! Thank you so much!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Pam K said…
Beautiful -- thank you for sharing!
Cesc said…
Wonderful elements - I love the sliced pumpkin. Thanks so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024