Beyond White

Scrap Designers Blog Train has left the station!! Toot Toot!! Hello, this is my contribution for this months blog train. The theme was to do a white monochrome kit. This was a fun theme and I hope you enjoy my mini kit. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites, as they have all made some beautiful things for you. This collection should mix with any of your scraps since it is a neutral color palette. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some great new kits and a FREEBIE!!


Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.

FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING:

Songbird Scraps Designs  - <<< You are here
Miggins
AnnieCDigitals
Promethean Concepts
Savage Dezines
WinksArt Graphics
Becky’s Creations
DigiJen Scraps Word Art
Lori Imel Designs
Skinni Scraps
Moore Blessings Digital Design

Comments

Pam K said…
Terrific theme -- love the white!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful contribution to the train!!
unruly said…
Thank you so much...really nice!!!
Dannisa said…
Thanks heaps.

Christina
Figmentville said…
Thanks for the goodies!
Anonymous said…
Merci Tammy ! Your very nice part looks so peaceful...
I wish you a "Belle annĂ©e 2020 !" ♪♫♪
C from Paris ♥
LeeAnn said…
Thank you very much! This train will be interesting to try. Never have done a white/grey layout!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024