Sweaters & Hot Cocoa

Happy New Year to you!! I hope this new year brings you much happiness, joy and success. Here is my contribution for Pixel Scrapper Blog Train. I just loved the theme and color palette. I hope you enjoy my part. At the end of this post, I will have the link to the full train. Thank you so much for all of your support and for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless you!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories and all of the fun new kits.





Link to Full list of contributors



Comments

isis said…
many thank ! it's very beautiful!! (lady22-Bourico)
Thank you Isis. I hope you enjoy!!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор! Счастливого Нового года !
Priscilla said…
Very sweet, thanks so much!!
Mary K said…
This is such a bright and fuzzy warm kit for this theme. Your generosity is so appreciated! Thank you!
Figmentville said…
Thanks and Happy New Year!
HeatherD said…
Thank you! I love the papers and that sweater! Wish I could have a real version of it to wear! :)
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Tamalita said…
Thank you so much! it's beautiful.
Shannon said…
So cute, thank you!
Jessica said…
Thank you for such a beautiful kit!
Crystalnva said…
Beautiful THANK YOU bunches :) HAPPY NEW YEAR :)
Pam K said…
I just love your artsy papers -- thanks so much for sharing your creation!
Lis said…
Beautiful mini kit! Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024