Write It Down

Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train has left the station! This month the theme is called "Write It Down".  I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites and grab their portion. They have all made some beautiful things for you. The full blog train listing will be at the end of this post. This is a hard time for everyone across the world right now and maybe this blog train can give you a little fun distraction. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Please stay safe. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. God Bless You!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have some fun new kits and FREEBIE. I will have a brand new Exclusive coming out on April 3 called Vintage Spring so make sure to check that out as well.




Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. This is a great software program to give as a gift to young teens to scrap their life. Here in Virginia, our schools are out for the rest of the year due to the Corona Virus. This would be something great for them to do while they are at home. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.






Full Blog Train Listing


Nellie Bell
KJDdesigns
Rush Ranch
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Songbird Scraps Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Design
Brandi White Designs
tp designs
The Brown Owl
Pixels O' Faith

Comments

Shannon said…
Love this! Thank you so much.
Mummy_Monster said…
Thank you everyone!
Anonymous said…
I must say that I'm writing with my keyboard ;). Merci beaucoup Tammy ! :)
Take care of you in this time of world pandemic.
C from Paris ♥
Kessa said…
Lovely contribution to this month's train - thanks so much
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy! <3
Mom2mykids said…
Thank you so much!
Mary K said…
Love these colors together! Thank you so much!
Sharon said…
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Lis said…
Thank you for your beautiful contribution!
Pam K said…
Thanks for sharing!
Auntie Em said…
Thank you for this lovely set. I am trying to encourage our granddaughters to journal more. A wee journal with some of this pretty paper might just inspire them. <3

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024