Birthday Bash

Hello to you!! Check out my new My Memories Exclusive called "Birthday Bash". It has everything you need to make those beautiful cards and layouts with a fun sort of retro color palette. I hope you enjoy!! You can get the bundle or the individual kits this week only for 50% off, so get it while you can!! I also have a FREEBIE for you to celebrate NSD that coordinates with the bundle. You can get it here at Birthday Bash!! Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. You are the BEST!! I hope you have a happy & blessed day! God bless you!!!









Here is a sample layout of what you can do with this kit.



Here is the FREEBIE for you!!


Check out the special sales at My Memories







Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.


This is a great software program to give as a gift to young teens to scrap their life. Here in Virginia, our schools are out for the rest of the year due to the Pandemic. This would be something great for them to do while they are at home.





Comments

Barb46 said…
How do you downloadthe freebie?
The freebie was only for a few days. But for future freebies, you would click on the link to my store and you will see it there. I do have some freebies in my store if you would like to check them out click on the link in this post and you can check them out. Thank you so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024