Compassion

We Believe Blog Train has left the station!! Toot Toot!! I hope you are having a great summer so far. It's hard to believe that June is here already. This year has flown by so fast. This month the theme is called "Compassion" based on the scripture Psalm 103:13. "As a father has compassion on his children,
so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him". I hope you enjoy  my contribution to the blog train. Please make sure to visit the other designers sites and get their portion, as they have made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!!

P.S. Check out my new My Memories Store Exclusive Encourage Me. It has fun colors with an uplifting theme. Tomorrow on June 16 is the My Memories Blog Train and a new coordinating kit to be released, so make sure to check back on my blog to get it. 





Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.





FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING


We Believe Blog Page
Songbird Scraps Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Nellie Bell
Lori Imel Designs
Crystal'z Colorz
Craft My Faith

Comments

Shannon said…
Gorgeous, thank you!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful blog train your part is lovely, Crystals does not have a download.... however, what fabulous work you all do
Unknown said…
thank you so much
Mom2mykids said…
Thank you so much!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Gala said…
Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо!
lawyerlyn said…
thank you so much!
Tabatha said…
Thank you very much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024