June 2020 My Memories Blog Train

My Memories Blog Train has left the station! Toot Toot!! Hello to you 😀. This is my contribution to My Memories Blog Train. I just love the cheery color palette so I decided to make a coordinating kit to match the blog train and it is the first in a series called Mix & Match. It is something you can use for anything and will mix in with all the other June blog train gifts. The full blog train listing will be at the end of this post. I hope you enjoy my contribution to the blog train. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!! 



My coordinating kit Mix & Match



Here's what is included




A Sample Preview



Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.




FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING






Comments

kylesgranma said…
Thank you so much for your part of this Blog Train
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Rene van Wyk said…
Thanks very much!
Hugs
Rene

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024