I Am With You

Hello to you. We Believe Blog Train has left the station!! Toot Toot!! This month the theme is called "I Am With You" based on the scripture Isaiah 41:10 - So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
With everything going on in the world right now, this scripture seems appropriate and the color palette is soft and relaxing. I hope you enjoy my part of the train and please make sure to visit the other designers sites as they have made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!

P.S.Check out my new My Memories Exclusive kit called "Concerts To Remember". Come back tomorrow for the My Memories blog train. I made a nice tropical mini kit and I also made a beautiful combo kit that coordinates.





Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.


FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING


We Believe Blog Page
Songbird Scraps Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Nellie Bell
Lori Imel Designs

Comments

Auntie Em said…
Love the soft gentle colours. So peaceful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs! :)
Shannon said…
Beautiful, thank you so much!
Anonymous said…
Very nice. thanks a lot!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Gala said…
Прекрасный нежный набор! Большое спасибо!
Chloé said…
Thank you so much for sharing your talent ! Beautiful !
kellaroo said…
Thank you! I love the theme this month too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024