Pixel Scrapper Blog Train

Happy July to you!! I hope your summer is a fun one for you so far. This is my contribution to Pixel Scrapper Blog Train. This month we got to choose our own theme using the same color palette. I chose to do a Nautical theme since I am craving the beautiful ocean waters so much. I hope you enjoy my part. All of the designers have made some beautiful things for you, so make sure to check out the full listing at the end of this post. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! God Bless you! Happy Scrapping!! 😀

P.S. Check out the latest kits in my STORE at My Memories. I will have a new exclusive bundle coming out on July 3rd that I am so excited about. It's all about Music Concerts!! Yay!! I will have a new post on that day showing you all of the fun kits included in the bundle which you will be able to buy at 50% off from July 3-9.








Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.








Comments

Tricia said…
Just gorgeous, thank you!
Scarette said…
Thank you for this wonderful kit.
Liza G said…
Your kit is beautiful, love what you did.
Thank you very much.
Shannon said…
Beautiful Tammy, thank you!
Anonymous said…
I love your content! thank you
Anonymous said…
These designs are so cute. Thank you,
Sharon said…
Oh, I love this! Thank you so much!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Olga said…
Beautiful! Thank you very much, Tammy!
DragonChick said…
Lovely!!! Thank you so much!
Jessica said…
Beautiful! Thank you so much!
Kaelee said…
Thanks very much!
Pam K said…
Lovely kit -- thanks for sharing!
Chloé said…
Thank you very much for your beautiful portion of this blog train !
Auntie Em said…
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous set. Being in the Maritime provinces I love the nautical theme. :)
Lis said…
Beautiful kit! Thank you very much!
2 Little Chicks said…
Oh wow, this is stunning! Thanks so much for your contribution. I can't wait to dig in and see how I can use it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024