Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train

Happy July to you!! This is my contribution for Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train. This month the theme is called "Butterfly Wishes, Dragonfly Dreams". I just loved the theme and colors this month. I hope you enjoy my part. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites, as they have made some beautiful things for you. I will have the full blog train listing at the end of this post. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless you!! Happy Scrapping!! 😀
P.S. I have a new My Memories Store Exclusive coming out on July 3rd. Make sure to check it out, as it is a special one to me. It's all about Music Concerts! Yay!! Also, check out my latest releases in my STORE.





Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.




FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING




KJDdesigns
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Songbird Scraps Designs  - YOU ARE HERE
Nellie Bell
Dancing Tiger Designs
Lori Imel Designs
Lady DGScrap
Sue's Beautiful Reflections

Comments

kylesgranma said…
Thank you so much for your part os this train. Love the colors
hummerdawn said…
Gorgeous. Thanks so much.
Scarette said…
Such lovely soft colors!
Shannon said…
Wow, just gorgeous!
Luanne said…
Thank You so much for sharing your talent!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за великолепный набор!
Anonymous said…
Merci beaucoup Tammy, this is very nice !
C from Paris :)
Carole Holt said…
thanks so much for this lovely kit
Pam K said…
The colors are so soft & pretty! I love butterflies!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation!!
Chloé said…
Thank you so much for your lovely part of this blog train !

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024