My Memories Blog Train August 2020

 My Memories blog train has left the station!! Toot Toot!! Hello to you! This month, the colors reminded me of delicious watermelon. I was so inspired with the colors that I made a nice bundle kit to coordinate with the freebie. I hope you enjoy my contribution to the train and check out the bundle while your having fun downloading. Please make sure to get all of the contributions to the blog train. The designers have made some beautiful things for you. I will have the full listing at the end of this post. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! God Bless you!! Happy Scrapping!


P.S. Here is the link to my new bundle called Watermelon Days. You can get this bundle or any of the kits in the bundle today for 25% off!! Yay!!







Watermelon Days Coordinating Bundle

Whats inside the bundle

Embellishments



Backgrounds


Borders


Worn Pages


Quick Pages





Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.


FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING


Digi Deborah Designs
SnickerdoodleDesigns
ADB Designs
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Kathryn Estry
CarolineB.
PattyB Scraps
Over the Fence Designs
Polka Dot Chicks
WinksArt Graphics
PrettyJu Scraps
Songbird Scraps Designs <<< YOU ARE HERE
LouiseL
Elizabeth's Market Cross
PS Digital Memories
Memory Mosaic
Sugar Moon Designs
LLL Creations
Designs by Lisa Minor
Scrap de Yas
Happy Scrap Arts
Keep In Touch Designs
Art Studio
QueenBrat Digital Designs
Shmooangel Designs
Moore Blessings
Lins Creations
MarieH Designs
Mystery Scraps
Carolyn's Scraps Creations
Pat's Scraps
Designs by Connie Prince
FranB Designs
Cutie Pie Scraps
TBArtes
Lisa Rosa Designs



Comments

Ranch Creations said…
You freebie and bundle are so cute - Thank you!
Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy!!
zee said…
Normally, I take the freebie and go, downloading all of them. But this time, I have to stop and let all of you know, that this is by far probably the most beautiful sets i've ever seen and I'm humbled at your artistry and generosity of doing this for us. Just gorgeous work. Thank you
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за великолепный набор!
Luanne said…
Thank you for the freebie! Your colors are really perfecto!😊🧡
AB Rocks said…
What a delicious delight! Thank-You for the tasty gift.
Blessed Be.
Thank you all so much!! You have made my day!!
Pam K said…
Beautiful -- thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024