Cruisin'

 Happy Friday!! I would like to share with you my new My Memories store Exclusive Bundle called "Cruisin". Who wouldn't love to be on a cruise vacation right now?? I know I certainly would. I have always loved the water and boat riding. This is my take on a Cruise Vacation with a vintage twist. It has everything you need to scrap those delightful memories of your cruise vacation!! If you purchase the BUNDLE, you save 50% and on top of that, starting today through September 10th, you can purchase the bundle or the individual kits in the bundle for 50% off!! YAY! Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! God bless you!! 





Here are the kits included in the bundle. These are also available for individual purchase.







Here is what you can make with the Bundle








Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024