Pixel Scrapper Blog Train November 2020

Pixel Scrapper Blog Train has left the station. Toot Toot!! Can you believe that November is here already? What a year this has been for us all. This month the colors for the blog train are beautiful and the designers have made so many fabulous things for you to scrap with. I decided to choose a Thankful theme. I hope you enjoy my part of the train. I will have the link to the full blog train listing at the end of this post. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day! God Bless You!!

P.S. Check out the new kits in my STORE at My Memories. I have added some beautiful new kits.



Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.







Comments

ShalisDesign said…
Thank you so much, Tammy, for the great mini Kit <3
Auntie Em said…
Thank you for this lovely collection! Love autumn and it's gentler colours after the hot summer brights. :)

Have a great November and please stay safe!
Shannon said…
So petty. I especially love the leaves paper. Thank you very much.
Bina Greene said…
Many thanks for your beautiful kit!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
AB Rocks said…
We are all "so thankful" for your generosity in sharing this kit with us. THANK-YOU.
LeeAnn said…
Thank you very much!
Pam Craft said…
I love your designs. Thank you.
Anonymous said…
Thank you, Tammy!!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Patti said…
This is Lovely thank you.
You all are quite welcome. I hope you all enjoy and have a happy & blessed Thanksgiving.
Pam K said…
Very pretty -- thanks for sharing!!
Mary K said…
Love these brighter colors you chose. Heart warming and sweet kit! Thank you, Tammy!
DragonChick said…
Thank you so much for the lovely kit!
Wishing you a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!!
Priscilla said…
Thank you so much, a lovely kit!
Heather said…
Hi, I have a pixelscrapper account and I'm wondering how to download this? Thank you.
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024