Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train November 2020

Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train has left the station! Toot Toot!! This month the theme is called Harvest Time with a beautiful color palette. I hope you enjoy my part of the blog train. Make sure to visit all of the designers sites and get their portion, as they have made some beautiful things for you. I will have the full listing at the end of this post. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a wonderful November and a happy & blessed day! God bless you!! 

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added some beautiful new kits.









Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with tons of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.


FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING


Marniejo's House of Scraps
Rachel Martin Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Nellie Bell
KJDdesigns
The Brown Owl
Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Lori Imel Designs
Craft My Faith

Comments

Shannon said…
So pretty, thank you so much.
SiskiyouSue said…
Thank you for the pretty kit!
You are so welcome. I hope you enjoy!! Thank you!!
AB Rocks said…
Thank-You for the gorgeous gift.
Blessed Be. Be safe.
Unknown said…
Thank you for your beautiful gift
Auntie Em said…
Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. I love the rich autumn colours. :)
Kessa said…
Thank you so much
VJ said…
Thank you so very much!!
KimR. said…
Thank you so much!
Lily said…
Gorgeous!! Thank you so much :)
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за великолепный набор!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you all enjoy and have a happy & blessed Thanksgiving.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024