We Believe Blog Train - November 2020

We Believe Blog Train has left the station. Toot Toot! This month the theme is called "Graceful Thanks" based on the scripture of 2 Corinthians 4:15 "For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God." I hope you enjoy my contribution. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites and get their part, so you will have a nice big collection at the end. They have all made some gorgeous things for you. Thank you so very much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and a happy & blessed day!! God Bless You!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have added a new Exclusive bundle. Don't forget to come back here tomorrow for the My Memories Blog Train. I have a brand new kit to be released that coordinates with the train.







FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING





We Believe Blog Page
A-M Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Nellie Bell
Songbird Scraps Designs
Shalis Designs
Trace Elements Art
Crystal'z Colorz
Sue's Beautiful Reflections




Comments

Shannon said…
Such a gorgeous kit Tammy. Thank you so much
kylesgranma said…
Thank you for your part of this Blog Train
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Pam K said…
Thank you for sharing your lovely creation -- I especially love the word art! May you have a beautiful Thanksgiving -- God bless!
Tracy said…
Thank you. God Bless.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024