My Memories Blog Train December 2020

My Memories Blog Train has left the station!! Toot Toot! This month the colors gave me the feel of vintage, so I made my kit with a vintage touch. I love everything vintage. I hope you enjoy my contribution this month. Make sure to visit all of the designers sites and get their portion, as they have all made some gorgeous things for you. Thank you so very much for visiting my site and for your support this year. I would like to with you and your family a Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year. Maybe 2021 will bring us a much better new year! God Bless You!











Comments

DragonChick said…
What a sweet kit!
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!
Priscilla said…
How beautiful, thank you!
Scarette said…
This is wonderful! Thank you very much!
Sandra Jensen said…
Enchanting little kit! Thanks!
AB Rocks said…
Thank-You for the lovely creation for the BT.
May you have a safe & Blessed Christmas.
Pam K said…
Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
Crystalnva said…
THANK YOU bunches..Happy New Year. 🙂

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024