We Believe Blog Train December 2020

We Believe Blog Train has left the station. Toot! Toot! This month the theme is called "What Child Is This" based on the scripture of  Matthew 1:23 "Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and they shall call his name Immanuel." I hope you enjoy my contribution. Please make sure to visit all of the designers sites, as they have all made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so very much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God Bless you!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have a new Exclusive called Wild West and tomorrow the new blog train comes out, so check back for that as well.





FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING

We Believe Blog Page
Shalis Designs
A-M Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Nellie Bell
Trace Elements Art
Crystal'z Colorz
Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Lori Imel Designs
Pixels O' Faith

Comments

Auntie Em said…
Thank you and Merry Christmas! :)
Anonymous said…
Thank you for your gifts that you have shared over the year. Many times in my rush to download kits, I do not say thank you. Your kits are lovely and I know you put a lot of time into designing, so I want you to know that you are appreciated for your efforts and generosity! Merry Christmas to you and yours as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Jesus. Asking blessings and safety on you and your family over the oncoming year. Again, thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness!
MRC said…
Thank you so much and I do wish you a blessed CHRISTmas.
Shannon said…
Thank you so much for the gorgeous kit!
Merry Christmas
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
DragonChick said…
Lovely! Thank you and Merry Christmas!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
Cesc said…
Thank you for the beautiful Bethlehem scene. Have a Joyous Christmas.
Kessa said…
Thank you so much.
AB Rocks said…
Thank-You for your continued generosity. Wishing you a safe & Blessed Christmas.
Small Joys said…
Thank you! This kit is so lovely! Thank you for your generosity!
Pam K said…
This is so lovely!! Thank you for sharing your creation for this month's theme ... praying that you & your loved ones are all safe & healthy! God's blessings to you! Merry Christmas!!
Chloé said…
Thank you very much for this lovely kit !

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024