Wild West

Happy December to you! I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for your support this past year, it means so much!! I would like to share with you my brand new My Memories Exclusive Bundle called Wild West. It is packed with everything you need to scrap those fun western themed pages with, make fun greeting cards, posters and other fun things. I used the basic western colors of red, blue and browns. You can get this bundle or any of the add-on kits today through Dec. 10, 2020 on sale for 50% off. That is a great savings. Yee Haw!! Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day! God Bless you!! 




Here is what is included in the bundle. You can purchase these individually if you do not want to purchase the bundle. If you purchase the bundle you save an additional 50% off.



Here is a closer look at what is included in the Page Kit.



Here is a sample layout.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024