Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train February 2021

Scrap Twist Designers Blog Train has left the station!! Toot Toot!! Happy February to you. I hope you are having a great new year so far. This month the theme is called "It's About Time" with a beautiful color palette. I hope you enjoy my contribution. Please make sure to visit all of the designers sites and get their portion, as they have made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day! God Bless You!!

P.S. Check out my STORE at My Memories. I have some new kits and on Friday I have a brand new Exclusive coming out called "Family Tree" which will be on sale at 50% off for the first week, so don't miss out on that.









FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING

Nellie Bell
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Songbird Scraps Designs  --- YOU ARE HERE
KJDdesigns
The Brown Owl
Brandi White Designs
Lori Imel Designs
Craft My Faith
Lady DGScrap
Dancing Tiger Designs
Pixels O' Faith






Comments

doodletime said…
Such a pretty kit! Thanks for sharing!
VJ said…
Tammy, this is beautiful and love that I am able to download both the Scrap Twist as well as the Pixel Scrap blog train contributions at the same time! You say in your profile that you are just a beginner designer but I guarantee that is Not so! You have established yourself very well in the designers community. God has blessed you richly. Hugs, Vicki
Shannon said…
This is so pretty, thank you very much!
Pam K said…
Beautiful kit -- thanks so much for sharing!
KimR. said…
Thank you very much!
kylesgranma said…
Thank you very much for your part of this train
You all are quite welcome. Thank you all for the compliments. I hope you enjoy!!
@VJ Thank you so very much for the nice compliment. I appreciate it so much.
Cesc said…
I love the colorful floral papers. Thanks for this delightful kit.
Gala said…
Большое спасибо!
jpvicki said…
Thank you so much everyone!! All amazing!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!! Please feel free to share any of your creations. I'd love to see. God Bless you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024