We Believe Blog Train January 2021

 We Believe Blog Train has left the station!! Toot Toot!! Happy New year to you. This month the theme is called "Arise, Shine" based on the scripture Isaiah 60:1 - Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. I hope you enjoy my contribution. Please make sure to visit all the designers sites and grab their portion so you will have a nice big collection at the end. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy and blessed day and the happiest of new year ahead. God Bless you!!












We Believe Blog Page
A-M Designs
Nellie Bell
Shalis Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Lori Imel Designs
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Crystal'z Colorz
Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Craft My Faith
Trace Elements Art

Comments

Shannon said…
Gorgeous, I love the softness of the colours.
Gala said…
БОЛЬшое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Small Joys said…
How inspiring! Thank you so much! This is my third blog train, and I'm still awed by the generosity and talent of the designers.
jpvicki said…
Thank you so very much! May God bless you the year through!
Pam K said…
This is beautiful -- love the artsy blended papers! thanks so much for sharing! Have a blessed new year!
Cesc said…
What a bright and joyful kit. I love your wreath. Thanks so much.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024