New EXLUSVIE at My Memories

Hello to you! Check out my NEW My Memories Exclusive called Family Tree. I have been working on my family tree and have been so inspired to make a digital scrapbooking kit. This kit has a vintage vibe with a soft color palette. I have individual kits and a bundle kit. If you purchase the bundle kit, you save 50% and if you purchase today through Thursday, Feb 11th, you save another 50% on the bundle. That is a great savings. Make sure to come back to my blog on the 16th for the My Memories Blog Train. I will have the freebie and a coordinating kit available. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day! God bless you!!



Here is what's inside the bundle.









Here is a sample layout of what you can make with this bundle.




Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with plenty of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount. Make sure to use this code.






















Comments

Patti said…
I saw this Lovely Bundle here on your Blog and so loved it so I immediately followed your trail to My Memories where I purchased the entire Bundle! Thank You for such a Lovely Creation !And just as exciting, I received 40% off! I have been following your blog for about three years now because I love and appreciate your Designing skills. God Bless You! By the way I found you originally through My Memories Blog Trains.
Patti, thank you so very much for your kind words and your support. It means so much to me. I hope you enjoy your purchase. I would love so see your creations if you would like to share. Thank you so much again. God Bless you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024