We Believe Blog Train February 2021

We Believe Blog Train has left the station. Toot Toot!! This month the theme is called "Missionary Work" based on the scripture Isaiah 6:8 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me." KJV I hope you enjoy my contribution. Please make sure to visit all of the designers sites and get their portion so you will have a nice big collection at the end. They have all made some beautiful things for you. Come back here tomorrow for the My Memories blog train and a newly released coordinating kit. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!!




FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING




We Believe Blog Page
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
A-M Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Nellie Bell
Songbird Scraps Designs -- YOU ARE HERE
Lori Imel Designs
Craft My Faith
Trace Elements Art
Pixels O' Faith





Comments

Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
Anonymous said…
Great work! Many thanks!
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
jpvicki said…
This theme is so special to my heart as I am a Christian missionary in Japan (with my hubby) on our 38th year in Japan. I have tried twice to download and if you have any advice, can't seem to get it past my McAfee which keeps saying there is a bad site attached. I know that isn't you. And it doesn't seem to be the problem with anybody else. So if you have any advice, I truly appreciate it! God bless! The kit looks wonderful! Thank you! my email: jpvicki83@gmail.com
Shannon said…
Beautiful, thank you
Pam K said…
Lovely kit -- thanks for sharing!
You all are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to share your creations with me. I'd love to see them.
@ jpvicki83@gmail.com I will email you but in case you don't receive it, here is my suggestion, click ignore to McAfee and download anyway. There should not be any issues with security on the download. I have a very good security system on my computer that lets me know if there are any issues. Thank you so much for inquiring. I hope this works.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train January 2024

My Memories Blog Train March 2024