It's "All In The Movies"

Introducing my brand new My Memroies Exclusive "All In The Movies". Do you love movies as much as I do? Movies have been a life saver for me during this pandemic and being stuck at home. This bundle includes everything you need to scrap those fun movie times with a retro vibe. Today through March 11th you can buy the bundle or individual kits at 50% off. That is a great savings!! Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day! God Bless You!!




Here is what's included in the bundle. If you buy the bundle this week, you save an additional 50% off!! YAY!!!













Here is a sample preview of what you can make with this bundle.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024