My Memories Blog Train April 2021

 Hello to you!! My Memories blog train has left the station!! Toot Toot!  This month has a beautiful spring color palette and it inspired me to make a bundle kit that coordinates called "April Fresh". I am so glad that spring is here and all the beautiful flowers that bloom. I hope you enjoy my contribution to the train. I will have the full listing at the end of this post.  Thank you so  much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. 



Here is the bundle kit that I made to match.









Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with plenty of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.


FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING








Comments

Anonymous said…
Very nice, thanks a lot!
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!
Gala said…
Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!
DragonChick said…
Lovely!
Thank you!
(The site wouldn't let me rate it, though)
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy. I will check on the rating thing. It may be a setting that I need to change. Thank you for letting me know. I hope you all have a great day!
Auntie Em said…
Thank you! Love the soft sweet colours. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024