A Mother's Love

Introducing my brand new My Memories store Exclusive "A Mother's Love", just in time for Mother's Day. This bundle has a floral color palette and beautiful floral theme to honor those beautiful moments of Mother's. You can get this bundle or the individual kits in the bundle May 7th - May 13th at 50% off. That is a fantastic deal. I also have a FREEBIE for you that coordinates with this beautiful bundle. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy and blessed day. Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Mother's.

The Bundle



Here is what's included in the bundle


This is the basic combo kit. Here are some previews of what's inside.



   

Here are the Add-On Kits




Here is a sample of what you can make with the basic kit.


Here is a FREEBIE for you



Have you tried the My Memories Suite software? This software comes packed with plenty of papers and elements for you to scrap to your hearts delight. It was the first software program I purchased to make beautiful cards and things. It's so neat because you can make beautiful pages for books, calendars, gifts, etc.. and with one click of a button send it off to be printed and mailed directly to you. You can also use your other scrap supplies to make your treasures with. It has so many capabilities to do so many fun things. Here is a coupon for you to get $10 off on the software. Please use the code to get the discount.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024