My Memories Blog Train May 2021

My Memories Blog Train has left the station. Toot Toot!! This month has a beautiful blue and orange color palette which is perfect for May. I hope you enjoy my part of the train. Please make sure to visit all of the designers sites and get their contribution, as they have made some beautiful things for you. I have a coordinating kit to be released in a few days, so be on the lookout for that. Thank you so very much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!! 




Here is my Exclusive for May. I also have a coordinating FREEBIE just for you.






A sample of what you can make with this kit.







FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING


ADB Designs

Over the Fence Designs


Karen Schulz Designs


PattyB Scraps

Kathryn Estry


Scrapbookcrazy Creations

PS Digital Memories

Carolyns Scrap Creations

LLL Creations

Aimee Harrison

LouiseL

Designs by Lisa Minor

Caroline B.

Elizabeth's Market Cross

ButterflyDsign

QueenBrat Digital Designs

Marie H Designs


Scrap de Yas

Happy Scrap Arts

PrettyJuScrap


WinksArt Graphics 

Shmooangel Designs

FranB Designs

Pat's Scrap

Connie Prince


Cutie Pie Scraps

A Giving Heart Studio

Songbird Scraps Designs
 -- YOU ARE HERE

Comments

You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!
redjanfan said…
your link is no longer working. It looks like a lovely kit.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024