Family Reunion

 Hello to you. I would like to share with you my brand new My Memories Exclusive bundle called "Family Reunion". It has all of the fun things you need to scrap your precious memories of a family reunion, or any kind of reunion. You can purchase the bundle or the individual kits now through Friday, June 10th at 50% off. That is a great savings. If you purchase the bundle, you save and extra 50% off. That is an even better savings. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!! God Bless You!!




Here is what's included in the bundle. You save an extra 50% by purchasing the bundle.





Here is a sample layout











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024