We Believe Blog Train June 2021

We Believe Blog Train has left the station. Toot Toot!! This month the theme is called "He Set Me Free" based on the scripture of Romans 6:18, Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. I really love the color palette and I hope you enjoy my contribution to the train. Make sure and visit all of the designers sites and get their portion, as they have made some beautiful things for you. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day. God Bless You!!

P.S. Come back tomorrow for the My Memories Blog Train



We Believe Blog Page
Dreamn4ever Designs
A-M Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Nellie Bell
Sue's Beautiful Reflections
Trace Elements Art/a>

Comments

Dannisa said…
Thanks heaps for the gift. Our freedom is not the kind the world understand.
Shannon said…
Thank you for the gorgeous kit - really love those papers!
Cesc said…
Thank you for this beautiful kit.
hummerdawn said…
Thank you very much!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024