My Memories Blog Train July 2021

My Memories Blog Train has left the station! Toot Toot!! This month our color palette brought out the American Spirit in me, so I chose that theme. I have the blog train freebie and I also made a coordinating combo kit. I hope you enjoy my portion of the train. I will have the full listing at the end of this post. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. I hope you have a happy and blessed day. God Bless You!! 



Here is my coordinating kit American Spirit




Here is a special kit I made to honor my Father. It's for the special Trucker in your life.





FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING











Comments

ChloĆ© said…
Thank you so much for your lovely portion of this blog train !
Gala said…
Thank you very much for a wonderful gift!
Lorri said…
I love your contribution this month. Thanks.
You are quite welcome. I hope you enjoy!!!
AB Rocks said…
Thank-You for your pretty patriotic part to the BT.

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024