My Memories Blog Train August 2021

My Memories Blog Train has left the station! Toot Toot!! This month we had a beautiful color palette with fun colors. I made a coordinating kit called "Just Because" and you can purchase it at 50% off starting today, August 16 - August 27. Make sure to check it out. I also have some new kits in my store and my new August Exclusive "Sailing". As always, the designers have made some beautiful things for the blog train and I will have the full listing at the end of this post. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. It means so much. I hope you have a happy and blessed day. God Bless You!! 


Here is my coordinating kit "Just Because"



Here is a sample preview of what you can make using this kit.

Here is my August Exclusive "Sailing"
You can save 50% by purchasing the bundle, or you can purchase the kits individual if you like.

Sample preview


FULL BLOG TRAIN LISTING

















Comments

Pam K said…
Beautiful new collection -- thank you for sharing the sample mini!
Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy!!
Gala said…
Thank you so much for the lovely set!

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024