Denim And Diamonds

 Introducing my brand new exclusive at My Memories called "Denim And Diamonds". I especially made this kit for me, as I love the combination of denim and shiny diamonds and stones. I hope you enjoy. My most sincere apology for being late on posting this. I have been ill. I hope you all have a happy & blessed September filled with many great memories to scrap. Thank you so much for visiting my site and for your support. It means so much. God Bless You!! The Exclusive is on sale no until Sept.9 at 50% off. If you buy the bundle you save an extra 50%. YAY!!!





Here is what's included in the combo


Backgrounds - some are hand painted by me


Embellishments






Here is a sample preview of what you can make with the Combo


My beautiful daughter will be a new Mommy any day now! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024