Days of Autumn Bundle

 Hello everyone!! It has been quite awhile since I have posted on my blog site. Life kind of threw me a curve ball. I am working hard on getting back on track. Here is a new kit "Days of Autumn". I love the beautiful autumn colors. Autumn is my favorite season here in Virginia with it's beautiful rich, warm colors and the smell in the air. I hope you like it. If you buy the bundle you save 50%, so make sure and check it out.


Here is what is included in the bundle. You also have the option of purchasing individual kits in the bundle if you desire.



This is the page kit. Here are images of the backgrounds and embellishments included.






Click on this link here Days of Autumn
These are the add-on packs






Here are some layout samples of what you can make with this beautiful kit.




I hope this will give you some inspiration to head on over and check out this bundle. Thank you so much for your support. I hope you have a happy & blessed day!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vibrant Alleyway

My Memories Blog Train March 2024

My Memories Blog Train January 2024